MAX-BMX | CARBON RIMS WARRANTY
MAX-BMX warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 3 years for Carbon Rims from the date of original purchase. Applicable to the original purchaser only, non-transferable, proof of purchase is required. Please make sure the warranty does not expire before submitting your claim.
If any manufacturing defects occur within 30 days, the customer will receive a free replacement and MAX-BMX will pay the shipping costs.
If any manufacturing defects occur beyond 30 days and within the warranty period, Max-BMX will arrange for free replacement or repair, and the customer would be responsible for the shipping cost.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at the discretion of MAX-BMX) of a defective item; no other remedies for this warranty.
What the Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
The Warranty does not cover the following, but is not limited to:
- Damage caused by accident, crash, large impact, abuse, neglect.
- Modified, misplaced, misused, and melted.
- Installation does not comply with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations, with uninflated or punched tires.
- The product has been improperly maintained, adjusted, tensioned or repaired.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues such as decals, clear coat, and anodizing scratches.
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function.
- The original serial number has been intentionally removed or damaged.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
- Customs duties VAT, shipping charges or other service fees.
- All other bike components.
- Exceeding maximum inflation pressure, exceeding maximum spoke tension.
- MAX-BMX is not responsible for any injury or liability resulting from the use of products sold by MAX-BMX.
- Clean the rim surface and brake pads before using the wheels.
- Do not use metal tools to remove the tyres or tubular.
- Use the brake pads for carbon rims only.
- Install only components (cassette, tyres) from reliable manufacturers.
Crash Replacement Policy:
In addition to the warranty policy, we operate an Accident/Crash Replacement Policy. This Policy applies to the original purchaser of our products for 3 years Carbon Rims from the date of original purchase.
We expect our products to be ridden hard during training and even harder during racing.
In the case of accidental (causing a big jump or drop, crashing, or other misuses), we’re glad to give you a price break(20% discount off) to help get you going without having to buy a new one at full cost. The customer pays the shipping cost.
When sending the email, the following information shall be attached:
- The order number of the defective product and purchase date.
- Photos or videos clearly showing affected area and the serial number of the product. P.S. the serial number usually locates in rim bed/channel.
- Description of how long and often you have used the product, how you found the defect and how it happened. More details would be highly appreciated.
We will respond within 48 hours to get you back riding as soon as possible!
MAX-BMX reserves the ultimate right to interpret this warranty policy.